NOT OFFICIAL RECORDS.

.

2,999 likes · 188 talking about this. Sold.

.

122 Lake Asbury Dr, Green Cove Springs, FL 32043.

Lake Asbury Junior High School is a highly rated, public school located in GREEN COVE SPRINGS, FL. oneclay. Lake Asbury Junior High School serves 1,038 students in grades 7-8.

.

. 4 bd | 3 ba | 2. FLYRA Middle School State Track & Field Championship 2023.

. LAKE ASBURY JUNIOR.

Lake Asbury Junior High School placed in the top 30% of all schools in Florida for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 20%, and reading proficiency is top 50%) for the 2020-21 school year.

May 12, 2023 · FLYRA Middle School State Track & Field Championship 2023.

Find Lake Asbury Junior High School test scores, student-teacher ratio, parent. FAX: (904) 336-5377.

Athletics. PHONE: (904) 336-5375.

www.
Registration Closed - View Your Entries.
.

Lake Asbury Junior High School.

Our schools are supported by a committed School Board, involved parents, and a caring community that join together to provide quality education that prepares all children for a successful future.

Neighborhood stats provided by third party data sources. Address: 2851 Sandridge Rd, Green Cove Springs, FL 0. Official Page of Lake Asbury Junior High.

Meet and greets for each principal will be held at 6 p. Lake Asbury Junior High School is a short walk or bike ride down Sandridge road, less than a mile from Granary Park. SAVE SCHOOL. . .

.

Translate Site. national 11%.

.

Less than high school diploma.

With game tied 3-3, they scored 3 runs in the 6th inning and then shut them down in 7th to close out the game! Way to go girls!.

May 12, 2023 May 13, 2023.

Per Pupil Expenditures: $9,278.